First Monthly Meeting July 10th

Community ConneXion: The NEXUS-Berkeley is having its first public
monthly meeting on July 10th, 12pm, the Sunday after the cypherpunks
meeting.

It will be upstairs at Kip's in Berkeley. It will be very
informal. We'll be able to snag a table to fit all of us, I think, and
from my experience at Kips on Sunday afternoons it should be quiet
enough. We'll probably have to get some food so they don't kick us
out. Shouldn't be a problem.

Items on the agenda: (not yet formalized/finalized.. suggestions welcomed)

	Privacy
		Privacy services
		Privacy emphasis
	Community
		building a local discussion group
		forum
		moo
	Organization
		Need to get more organized
		Find someone to help with that
		Issue of investors?
	NexusBucks
		Scheme
		goals

Directions:
	From I-80:
	Take the University Exit, go East on University until you
reach Shattuck. Turn right onto Shattuck. 3-4 blocks south turn left
onto Durant. Continue on Durant about 4-5 blocks, Kips is on the left
the block before Telegraph. Find parking. (It shouldn't be very
tough.. not like there will be an actual *lot*, but not tough..)

	July 10th 12pm-? (maybe 4-5?)
	Kips in Berkeley

	I'd like to make this a regular thing, to have a meeting every
month the sunday after the cypherpunks meeting.

--
sameer						Voice:   510-841-2014
Network Administrator				Pager:	 510-321-1014