Re: TROJAN HORSE CALLED CHINON

	SUBJECT:  ALERT RAISED ON TROJAN HORSE CALLED CHINON
	SOURCE:   Newsbytes via Fulfillment by INDIVIDUAL, Inc.

Oh for fucks sake this is the last bloody straw.  This story IS TWO YEARS
OLD!!!  And it's wrong.  And like most of what you posted it's got
bugger all to do with cypherpunks.

If you want to be a one-man newsagency, Mr Nobody, set up your own
fucking mailing list and stop bombing us with this much shite every
day.  Or start your own news group on usenet.  It's not appropriate
here - most of the stories you posted we knew about already.

*plonk* - [email protected] goes into my killfile, whether anyone more
interesting ever choses to post from there or not...