Re: Question: Key Distr. in realtimeo applications?

[email protected] writes:
>Sending your otp by RSA reduces the security of your OTP to that of RSA

Who said anything about sending a one time pad under RSA?  I was
talking about a session key.  Sorry not to use the buzz word "session
key", but neither did I use the buzz word "otp", I just said
"random"...

-kb

--

Kent Borg                                                  +1 (617) 776-6899
[email protected]