Re: BSD random() - any good (source included)

Jim:

This seems not to have made it through c'punks system.

Keep up your clear and reasonable responses.

Cheers, John

Forwarding mail by: [email protected] () on 7/8/94 10:06:32
AM
-------------------

Responding to msg by [email protected] (Jim choate) on Fri, 8 Jul

8:33 AM

>While it is true that some of my questions are off the
>wall, I will continue to ask them. If they bother then
>.kill me. As an aside to this  I will continue to
>remail articles of technical interest (what c-punks  is
>about last I heard anything) that I feel have a good
>case of being  lost.

[Stuff deleted]

>If we are really going to continue this thread then a
>serious discussion  relating to c-punks and some form
>of submission standard needs to be agreed  upon.

Good points.  I appreciate Jim's dauntless rejoinder.

John