EFF Privacy Principles commentary available

Thought this might be of immediate interest:

[from ftp.eff.org, /pub/README.changes; path refers to ftp.eff.org]

07/08/94 - Added EFF's comments on the IITF draft Privacy Principles document
           (in short: "Needs work!") - there are serious flaws in the
           document, which could lead to policies that would compromise
           privacy and security on the NII. - /pub/EFF/Policy/Privacy/
           Email_NII/iitf_principles_comments.eff

--
Stanton McCandlish * [email protected] * Electronic Frontier Found. OnlineActivist
F O R   M O R E   I N F O,    E - M A I L    T O:     I N F O @ E F F . O R G