A proposal for handling "forwards"

How about setting up a second e-mail list on majordomo, called
"cypherpunks-fwds" or "cypherxtra" or some such thing.  I, for one, am
quite appreciative of receiving such posts as Jim Choate's forwards... but
my disk space is abundant and my connection is permanent and not metered.
I can understand why many people would prefer not to receive such things.
This way people can choose whether they want to receive these types of
longish, possible repeats (including the EFF announcements) or not.

I guess I can think of reasons this might not be such a good idea (the new
list might be completely empty, or it might be flooded with garbage, etc).
But there it is...

Doug

[email protected]     \_/ /    (_  /  \/    / |/ |  /  /  \/  /__/