Re: using RSA-the-cryptosystem to secure RSA-the-company's patent?

>The point of this is, why would *you* care?  I can understand why RSA
>_might_ care, but I don't see Phil Zimmermann agreeing to it, and I
>don't see how anyone could force it into PGP at this point.

They got the stupid version number thing in; if they had thought of
a better trap, they could probably have gotten that in instead.

The point is, the secret key would not be in the source code.  I can't
think of a way to use that; you can't; RSA couldn't; but I'm not
convinced it's impossible.
---
Jef