Re: Whew! The dangers of posting to Usenet

>That may not have been a legit post.  That group is currently
>under attack by the alt.syntax.tactical morons.  Ha ha big laugh :-(
>
>(They don't even have detweiler's intelligence as a redeeming grace)

No, I've encountered Ms. Yamada before.  She posts occasional non sequiturs
to the Buddhist Studies list.  The, for-lack-of-a-better-word, contribution
quoted by Tim is entirely consistent with previous emanations from that
direction.

--
Lefty ([email protected])