Re: Whew! The dangers of posting to Usenet

Tim,

	sounds normal for the Rainbow Family.  (bunch of hippies, wandering
the country, gathering in nudist fests every summer, ...)

	This seems tame compared to alt.recovery -- a relatively normal
use of a newsgroup -- getting the word out about situations which need
general attention from the readership of the group.

 - Carl

P.S.  I ran into a likely Rainbow list reader (or so I assume -- a woman
who lives in a hippie communue in Oregon) last Spring in Boston and
happened to tell her about Cypherpunks and what the fight is.  She sounded
very interested in the cause and wanted a PGP disk sent to her buddy with
the PC (whose name I forget).