Supposed NSA turncoat reveals monitoring of anon remailers? >pshah!<

I believe this to be a forgery of course, but it might be of interest anyway.

Forwarded message:
From [email protected]  Sat Jul  9 04:39:02 1994
Subject: read this (fwd)
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 1994 01:22:03 -0700 (PDT)
From: Jeff Davis <[email protected]>

Forwarded message:
> From: "Mike Tindall" <jackstrw@deeptht>

Header deleted, Just thought y'all might find this interesting...

--
PGP PUBLIC KEY via finger!  JAFEFFM  Speaking & Thinking For Myself!

* [email protected]	              email <[email protected]> *
*** O U T L A W S  On The  E L E C T R O N I C  F R O N T I E R ****
***** Committed to Free Public Internet Access for World Peace *****
"When cryptography is outlawed, bayl bhgynjf jvyy unir cevinpl!" JPB

--
Stanton McCandlish * [email protected] * Electronic Frontier Found. OnlineActivist
F O R   M O R E   I N F O,    E - M A I L    T O:     I N F O @ E F F . O R G