Re: [email protected] offline.

On Mon, 11 Jul 1994 20:32:38 +0100  Graham Toal wrote:
--------
> (question and SMTP failure log deleted)

Graham, you mispelled the name of the remailer, in this case.  The
correct address is [email protected], not [email protected].

(Sorry about the poor name for the machine; this is a pretty common error
for people sending mail to my home machine.  I originally named it back when
there wasn't any such thing as domain naming, and I needed a world-unique name
for the UUCP project.  "Rebma" was the only placename from Zelazny's "Amber"
series that wasn't already in-use at the time.  It SEEMED like a good idea,
then.)

-Bill