Re: NATIONAL SECURITY PORN RISK

We need another TLA?

I propose: TPD: Terrorists, Pedophiles, and Drug-dealers.

It seems everytime one of this canonical-trio arises the person who
thought it up thinks it was an original thought.  If "TDP" got into
circulation as term of ridicule, it might help our cause.

Think about it, by reducing These Horrors to just another TLA we can
then maybe talk about how TDPs are also thought to sometimes use
telephones, cars, the post office, money, electricity, and shoes, and
what are we gonna *do* about it?

-kb, the Kent who wants to make people recognize how silly this all is

--
Kent Borg                                                  +1 (617) 776-6899
[email protected]