(None)

[email protected] (Graham Toal) writes:

> He has no legal comeback (ha, there's an interesting irony about the
> author of the world's leading piece of guerilla software...) and the
> most he can do is apply peer pressure to get the guy to back down.
     OTOH, we owe it to him to respect his opinion. If he didn't have the
guts to create the tool, this conversation would be moot. I say that we
should respect his wishes, and not bastardize PGP, if only not to
discourage other people to write "risky" software

                                        --Jeff
--
======  ======    [email protected]+
  ==    ==        | The new, improved, environmentally safe, bigger, better,|