Re: Leaving the Country

	 FYI - the states with no (general) tax on wages are:

	 New Hampshire*
	 Florida
	 Texas
	 Tennesee
	 South Dakota
	 Wyoming
	 Nevada
	 Washington
	 Alaska*

	 *No (general) sales tax either.  How do they do it -- Magic.

Magic?  TANSTAAFL.  Alaska has oil money (or has had it), and New
Hampshire provides (relatively speaking) fewer services to its citizens,
according to folks I know who have lived there.  Knowing the politics
of much of this list, that's probably considered a Good Thing by many;
I disagree, but I won't clutter the list with (even more) politics.
But if you're thinking of moving anywhere, find out what you *aren't*
getting for your money, and see if it's worth it.