Re: National ID cards are just the driver's licenses...

> PS Robert, did you say you could run anonymous mailing lists or was
> that someone else?  This might be a good list to kick off as an
> anon list, just on principle...

	That was me.
	I'd be willing to host a privacy list.
	I'd probably be willing to host a fully-anon privacy list too,
(and offer it for free, instead of charging like I would normally) for
both marketing and ideological reasons.

	I have majordomo running here.

	Keep in mind though.. Tim says this often and I agree with
him. The splinter lists have *not* had much traffic. I created the
remailer-operators list, and there hasn't been much traffic. I wasn't
surprised, but I thought I may as well start it. (Whenever I do any
remailer hacking and/or changes I *will* [I think I have, as well]
post to the remailer-operators list.. I still encourage others to do
the same.)

--
sameer						Voice:   510-841-2014
Network Administrator				Pager:	 510-321-1014