Geek of the Week (fwd)

OK.  I do remember the earlier discussion about forwarding material to the
list, but this is forwarding a pointer to data, which I hope is OK. :-)

I get my talk radio files from ftp://sunsite.unc.edu/pub/talk-radio,
although you may want to check the ITR FAQ for a closer location.  (Th FAQ
should be on rtfm.mit.edu)

Bob

--
Bob Snyder N2KGO                                     MIME, RIPEM mail accepted
[email protected]                       finger for RIPEM public key