uh... excuse me

Pardon me, but I think people are mistaking me for someone else. I read about
this group from talk.politics.crypto (which I found poking around for info
on Clipper).

Are people objecting to the article I posted? I thought the interest in
"digital cash" might warrant my posting that article about the U.S. currency
changes. I guess I better just shut up and listen awhile longer on this list
to find out what people are really interested in. I like to play an active
role in posting contributions to every mailing list I subscribe to but I guess
I was out of line here.

Or maybe I should leave. You guys seem a little too paranoid for my tastes.

(It's too bad, because I had some speculation I was hoping to share with you
from some fascinating books I've been reading. You see, I'm a bit of a
"new ager" and have been reading about prophecies that predict a new Hitler
will arise partly via seizing the worldwide electronic infrastructure,
and was curious what you would think.)

Anyway, my apologies if my post was out of line. I'll be glad to leave if
this list is not open to the general public or something.

[email protected]