Re: Card Playing Protocol?

>There's no need for a central server per game

I am presuming this is true--I am just trying to phrase things carefully.
I don't yet understand all I need to know (I think I need to read
crypto someone said).  I like distributed stuff...I am just too
ignorant to know how purely it can be adhered to.

-kb, the Kent who is trying not to get too far ahead of himself

--
Kent Borg                                                  +1 (617) 776-6899
[email protected]