Re: the Cypherpunk and the Shadow

[email protected] says:
> L.Detweiler here. I'm extremely hurt by Hal Finney's recent accusations
> that I am trying to `sabotage' remailers.

Cut the crap, Detweiler. No one believes you any more. You lie like a
cheap rug.

> Where are the reputation systems that some Cypherpunks have talked about?

Reputation systems in people's brains are up and functioning as we
speak. For example, your reputation right now is mud.

> 9. Why should I lose my netcom account for vague, unspecified reasons?

Because Netcom is a private organization, and should have the right to
kick annoying jerks off just for being themselves if they feel like
it.

Free speech is a right. Free printing presses are not. You have the
right to say anything you like, but not to use other people's
resources to do it if they, for any arbitrary reason at all, decide
they don't want you to.

Perry