The Infamous 'Sue D. Nym' Spam

[email protected] (Sue D. Nym) wrote:

> I think you must have something against women. In fact, I think
> the whole list is pretty unbalanced. I haven't seen any other
> women except Sandy post. If you are trying to create an
> atmostphere of fear and intimidation, let me say that you have
> succeeded!

Gawd!  What should the quota for FemiNazis be?  Scared away the
women just to make room for female impersonators like you?  Did
you enjoy wearing mommy's clothes when you were "growing up"?  Or
DID you ever grow up?

> This is a nasty message, but you are being nasty to me for no reason.

Oh really?  As if we couldn't have figured that out for
ourselves?

> If you believe in reincarnation (as I do) you will understand
> that the earthly realm is a place where souls are being recycled.

Here we go ... another religious spammer on the net.  Why don't
you go hang out with Ralph (the Mouth) Stokes and Clarence (the
World is Coming to an End RSN) Thomas IV, and blather each other
to death.  Take your Shirley MacLaine bullshit elsewhere.

> There are a lot of neat parallels between reincarnation and email
> addresses.

Are you what Detweiler died and became reincarnated as?  If so,
Karma dealt him poetic justice, I'd say.

> I hope you can get over your obvious intolerance, Perry.

Probably as soon as you get back on your broom and fly away.