Re: *comeon

"Gary Jeffers" <[email protected]> wrote:

>We [...] are amused [...]
>The Cypherpunks' list is [...] "politically incorrect" [...]
> & we like it this way.
> We are sick of [...]
> We also do not like [...]
> We would be quite pleased by [...]

Thank you for speaking up for us.

Unfortunately you got it wrong. Unless you were using the archaic royal
"we". Or unless you just forgot to say what "we" you were talking about.

>  Of course, I'm not really familiar with you.

Now you got it right.

 -- sidney markowitz <[email protected]>
  One of the 500+ subscribers to the cypherpunk mailing list.
  Not one of the n who let Gary Jeffers know their personal political and
social philosophies so that he could speak authoritatively for their
collective.