Detweiler

To quote from the Welcome to Cypherpunks posting:

>"The cypherpunks list has its very own net.loon, a fellow named L.
>Detweiler.  The history is too long for here, but he thinks that
>cypherpunks are evil incarnate.  If you see a densely worded rant
>featuring characteristic words such as "medusa", "pseudospoofing",
>"treachery", "poison", or "black lies", it's probably him, no matter
>what the From: line says.  The policy is to ignore these postings.
>Replies have never, ever, not even once resulted in anything
>constructive and usually create huge flamewars on the list.  Please,
>please, don't feed the animals."

Can we stop feeding the animals? I'm tired of getting 20 to 30 postings
about Detweiler. I'm new to this interesting and high volume list, but its
interest is reduced by the flame war. I hope I haven't offended anyone, but
lets talk issues and technology and raise the SNR.

Thanks,
Ward R. Evans

[email protected]
voice: (703) 883-7631