Re: Clipper Chip Retreat

Carl Ellison writes:
 > Sorry, but the major Clipper flaw to me (and at least one corporate
 > executive with whom I've discussed this) *is* the very idea of key
 > escrow.

Agreed; however, I don't see what good (from the standpoint of the key
escrow fan club) a non-classified Skipjack would be, other than to
make the banning of non-escrowed cryptography "ineluctable".

| GOOD TIME FOR MOVIE - GOING ||| Mike McNally <[email protected]>       |
| TAKE TWA TO CAIRO.          ||| Tivoli Systems, Austin, TX:        |
|     (actual fortune cookie) ||| "Like A Little Bit of Semi-Heaven" |