Re: Gore's "new and improved" key escrow proposal

Michael wrote:

>I have tried to think of a positive use for key escrow.  The only  thing that I
>have come up with so far is kind of like having local key escrow within one
>company, or something like that.  Kind of like having a master key that fits
>all the offices in one wing of a building, or something like that.  That could
>be good in some business uses, provided you could pick your own trusted master
>key holder.  I don't think that is what Al Gore has in mind.

I think there is a use for key escow in our society. As someone else has
suggested on this list, all internal communication of the government should
use escowed keys. I propse us Cypherpunks as one of the escow agents.
Defininity not what Gore had in mind.

-- Lucky Green <[email protected]>  PGP public key by finger