Re: My anonymous remailer

: From: Hal <[email protected]>

: service it's hard to know what features to provide.  In particular, if
: cleartext output is prevented, how much does that impair the usefulness of
: the network?  My instinct is that it hurts a lot, although it would be nice
: for the operators since it would eliminate most sources of complaints.

I said in my previous post that that wasn't what I had meant, but thinking
about it, it's worth considering.  After all, if anyone really missed
the functionality of anon posting to news, people could set up news
gateways that accepted encrypted articles for posting, decrypted them,
and injected them.  Again, whoever did that would be taking direct
responsibility for what was injected, and it would cleanly decouple
the posting function from the anon remail function for those who didn't
want to do both.