Re: CYPHERPUNKS TO THE RESCUE

I think Norm gets the prize for the best garage door opener:

> ...How about the car unit signing successive numbers....

But this raises an idle question: how much easier is it to break
a DES key given a sequence of (n, DES(n)) where the n's are
successive numbers, than it is if the n's are random (but still
known)?  I doubt this is a practical threat for garage doors.

- -Steve
nutritional information per serving:
   less than one (1) bit