Re: us.* heiarchy--scary

From: [email protected] (Bertil Jonell):
>  They, and I'm talking of a cabal of seven persons calling themselves
>the "US Hierarchy Coordinating Committee" out of a net population of
>twenty million, want to sneak through severe changes in the newgroup
>creation procedures that would put them in absolute command of the us.*
>hierarchy.

Whoever wrote this is a moron who doesn't understand the newsgroup
 creation process.  (Do I?  I'm a UVV member.)

David Lawrence, one of the US Hierarchy Coordinating Committe, already
 has absolute control over newsgroup creation as the moderator of
 news.announce.newgroups.  He occasionally uses it to stop brain-damaged
 proposals from going through.

USEnet is not a democracy, and it never has been.  Followups to
 [email protected], please.  This has no c'punk
 content, except the desire to head off a stupid thread.