Re: XSPLIT now own ftp.wimsey.bc.ca

> Where do you get your random numbers?  (This could be susceptible to
> the usual PRNG reverse-engineering techniques...)

Normally from lrand() or whatever.  This is of course weak, but there are
hooks for plugging in a hardware random number generator via a device
driver.  It can also take a file of random numbers and use that.

Eventually when I come across some BBS sources I may plug those into XSPLIT
and WNSTORM which uses the same random grabber functions.