Re: NYET to censors, REPOST

Graham wrote about the NYET proposal:

>I see a lot of call here for legislation and government control.
>
>Keep your fucking religion out of my face, Zook.  If you want
>censored-kiddynet, create your own one privately out of funds
>donated by Good Christians, but take your state control and
>stuff it where ypu stuff your crucifix.

Amen, amem.

The christian right is attempting to keep their children in ignorance to
minimize the effort it takes to brainwash them. I shall not rest posting on
the Net until those children ask their parents:

"Daddy, do you know how to perform a genuine French duck fuck?"
"Gasp!"
"Well, we do. Would you like to know?"

-- Lucky Green <[email protected]>  PGP public key by finger