Re: Just say NYET to censors

> I was meeting last week with Secretary of Decency Falwell and the
> President. Dan proposed that we extend the National ID Number to a
> range of other services, including books and magazines. After Jerry,
> Dan, and I watched that filthy "Debbie Does Fort Meade" again, we were
> all very excited about stopping this trash.

Of course, you would be allowed unrestricted access to such "trash".  For
purposes of monitoring compliance, of course ;)

I hear the ex-director of the Texas American Family Association has the
most extensive collection of porno flicks and mags around.
--
Ed Carp, N7EKG/VE3	[email protected], [email protected]

"What's the sense of trying hard to find your dreams without someone to share
it with, tell me, what does it mean?"        -- Whitney Houston, "Run To You"