Re: Labeling Usenet articles.

> OK, so I want to enable the recieving of articles in conjunction with a
> censorship service.  I guess the way to do this is a sig. of the article
[...]
> Lets get the tools of crypto out there in advance.

How is crypto involved? You want to have everything arrive at your site
encrypted, and only be able to decrypt the stuff that you are permitted
by the censor to read? Why bother, why not just only send stuff to your site
that the censor permits you to read? If you don't want your entire site censored, but just want particular readers at your site to be censored, then the
sysadmin should just set something up so users are only allowed to read
what the censor has allowed that user to read. I dont' see how crypto
comes into it at all.

I think you are going to have a lot of trouble getting any help with this
plan from this list. For one thing, it doesn't seem to require crypto
to implement, and for another, very few people on this list are going to
be interested in developing a censorship system. I don't think anyone
thinks you should be disallowed from doing so either, but people put their
time and energy into developing software that interests them and excites them,
and for most cypherpunks I don't think a censorship system does either.