Re: GAK

At  2:23 PM 8/1/94 -0500, Paul Ferguson wrote:

>Sorry, can't. GAK (tm) is already trademarked by Nickelodeon for that
>nice, slimy green stuff that my kids manage to get into the carpet.  ,-)

I believe you'll find that substance in the OED under: "GACK, n., 1.)
putrid excrescence used as a visual emetic for prepubescent american
television viewers. 2.) a rational human's response to american republican
platform planks regarding abortion since 1980, 3.) the sound made when
civil libertarians contemplate any cryptographic scheme using government
access to keys (see GAK)"

Cheers,
Robert Hettinga

Robert Hettinga  ([email protected]) "There is no difference between someone
Shipwright Development Corporation     who eats too little and sees Heaven and
44 Farquhar Street                       someone who drinks too much and sees
Boston, MA 02331 USA                       snakes." -- Bertrand Russell
(617) 323-7923