Re: The Terrorists are coming!

In message <[email protected]> CatAshleigh writes:

> > I don't recall the Jim's article mentioning "muslim" terrorists
> > specifically. Or are only "muslims" terrorist in your book? :-)
>
> The only other people who are called terroist are the IRA, and I don't see
> the FBI scrambling to protect Great Britian's consulet in DC when a
> car bomb goes off in London

Here in the UK we read about lots of terrorist groups, not just the IRA:
ETA in Spain, Kurds (blew up someone in London a few months ago), Iranis
(killed someone in Paris recently), Chchernians (spelling?? -- assasinated
someone in London a couple of months ago), the Mafia, North Koreas
(two separate events in the last few years, a hundred or so people killed
each time), the Animal Liberation Front (blew up a bomb here in Bristol,
injuring a baby), ... there are lots of them.

Maybe you should subscribe to a London newspaper.
--
Jim Dixon