Re: Children and the Net

> Mike Duvos writes:
>  > Had it not been for the fact that having children covered with
>  > scars, welts, and bruises is not considered child abuse in the
>  > state of Texas,
>
> I know it's chic to refer to Texas as the last bastion of barbarian
> living, but I'd like to see some citation for the above if you really
> believe it's true.  Note also that I've heard tell kids get beat up in
> other states too, though that might just be rumor.

I'd like to throw my $0.02 into this, too.  I've lived in Texas for most
of my life, and I can assure you that what Mike Duvos says is most certainly
*not* true!
--
Ed Carp, N7EKG/VE3	[email protected], [email protected]

"What's the sense of trying hard to find your dreams without someone to share
it with, tell me, what does it mean?"        -- Whitney Houston, "Run To You"