Re: The Infamous 'Sue D. Nym' Spam

Uuh.. just wanted to say that I as a woman have posted in the past quite a
few times to cypherpunks, and I must say that the guys here have all been
very respectful and kind to me. No problem at all. ::shrug::
	Oh well- I guess everyone always has their own experience of life
on the Net. Just don't be too quick to call these guys anti-woman just
because there aren't many women here. It is pretty typical of the Net to
have men outnumbering women by up to 30 to 1. :)
Ciao,

Julie

Julie M. Albright
Sociologist/ Net Scholar