Re: Anonymous code name allocated. // penet hack

Perry E. Metzger says:
> Arsen Ray Arachelian says:
> > I didn't get any notices of being subscribed to penet.fi, so I guess not
> > everyone on the cpunx list was hit.  Either that or the mail daemon here
> > found too much email in my mailbox and decided to digest the tuna or
> > whatever the fuck message.
>
> Much more likely that you already had a penet address and it was
> compromised.

Well, I have never been assigned a penet id -- not now and not earlier.
(I've only been on this account for almost a year, and my memory isn't
*that* bad.)  This probably rules out the "who cypherpunks" attack.  But
then I haven't posted much to this group -- perhaps, whoever he/she is,
is more interested in frequent/recent posters?

-- Rolf  (who is wondering if this post will result in a penet id...)

Rolf Michelsen                           "Nostalgia isn't what it
Email: [email protected]     used to be..."
Phone: +47 73 59 87 33