Re: Remailer ideas (Was: Re: Latency vs. Reordering)

[email protected] and [email protected] both run such things
accessible via finger. Unfortunately there is a bug in the code
(written by Ray Cromwell.. not to place blame on him but to give him
credit) which does it that clobbers the list of remailers to ping and
I haven't gotten around to writing a backup mechanism so the list of
active remailers isn't killed whenever the bug happens. (Yes, the bug
*should* be fixed at the source..)

	If people could send their personal lists of remailers to
[email protected] and [email protected] (he's working on a remailer client)
with the keys for these remailers, that *Would* be appreciated.

--
sameer						Voice:   510-841-2014
Network Administrator				Pager:	 510-321-1014