Re: Latest mention in Wired

> I noticed in the Sat Pirate article in the latest Wired (which I finally
> read this evening), there is a mention of the Cypherpunks in connection
> to PGP and opposition to the creation of a Police State. Page 128, I think.

Who cares.  A mention of WIRED in cypherpunks is far more noteworthy.
The lag time inherent in magazine production, particularly a magazine
dealing with the expansion of cyberspace, is oxymoronic.  Here, at least
there is immediacy combined with no whit of concern for the expectations
of readership. Wired isn't even worth reading any more.

BB