Re: TOMMY THE TOURIST IS COMPROMISED DON'T USE IT

> Jeff Gostin <[email protected]> writes:
> I'll believe you when you post this signed with TtT's PGP key? Is
> there a 'punk that can verify this, or is just an assanine game played by
> adolesents?

I think I can shed light on the report: a guy posted a message through
the remailer addressed to BlackNet, and encrypted the message with PGP so
it could be read either by himself or by L. Detweiler's BlackNet key.  I
posted a response that mentioned the user ID associated with his key.  He
assumed I had penetrated the remailer, not realizing he had exposed his
key ID nor that his key was on a server.

	Jim Gillogly
	Hevensday, 16 Wedmath S.R. 1994, 16:54