Re: broadcast encryption

Jim Dixon says:
> In message <[email protected]> [email protected] writes:
> > > What is the policy purpose for signing packets?  It will affect the
> > > design.
> >
> > Anyone even making such suggestions has not been following the IPSP
> > standardization work...
>
> How can one follow the IPSP standardization work?

Read the drafts, show up at IETF meetings, and subscribe to the
working group mailing lists. (The list subscribe address is
[email protected]; however, I'll caution that we do work on that
mailing list, its not like cypherpunks. Distracting from the
discussion, and posts from newbies who haven't followed the work thus
far, are not encouraged. This isn't to say that new people are
unwelcome; its just to say that it IS a working group, and its been in
progress for a while.)

Perry