Tommy Tag Lines

On Sun, 14 Aug 1994, Tommy the Tourist wrote:

> Soda's remailer has the IRRITATING feature of putting shit like
> bombing buildings, drugs, et al at the bottom of anon posts/mail.

  That is to intentionaly trip NSA programs what look for particular words
and weed out the amount of work actual agents have to sort through for
Internet intelegence work.
  The intent is to make them less effective. there was some suggestion in
some security group to compile a list of potential words the NSA would
look for and have everyone take 7-8 and put them in your sig file and
have EVERY one of your posts have to be sorted through exponetialy
increasing the ammount of work NSA agents have to do manually.

> If an anon user is found, then he or she can get into some deep
> trouble not by way of his posts, but by way of Soda's text.

I think it's pretty clear that they are apended to the end of the post
and are nothing to do with the anon-poster; like at the end it says:
please don't throw knives.

-----
end transmission
FBI Iran Iraq Nuclear North Korea NSA Pakistan PGP PLO TNT

------------
To respond to the sender of this message, send mail to
[email protected], starting your message with
the following 8 lines:
::
Response-Key: the-clipper-key

====Encrypted-Sender-Begin====
MI@```%E^&2?(E<U9BPG1]W7L'=FKH_PCWGTI51X:SR3Z5/`U_68V(^,ZOM-+
M(LG/F+A!R=C$:>/X$3CAA.:G<H2CI6*/H_3E+&^NZ$L19^:%SA;7_`X_7%*D
$$.;&L```
====Encrypted-Sender-End====