Will pay nexusbucks for reliability testing of remailers

	I will pay nexusbucks for reports on remailer reliability in
terms of lossage. (I.e. 15 messages sent through remailer X on this
day, 14 messages returned withint 3 days)
	Umm.. 16 NexusBucks per two weeks, for a remailer report every
week, listing every remailer using the :: and Anon-To commands which
support pgp.
	The listing should be in an easily-parseable format.

	Mail me if you are interested.

--
sameer						Voice:   510-841-2014
Network Administrator				Pager:	 510-321-1014