Complaints against RSA & PKP

I've taken the liberty of sending the text of the two recently-filed RSA
lawsuits to this list, assuming that most of you would be interested.  The
text was obtained by scanning and then OCR'ing my paper copies, so you
shouldn't be surprised to see an error from time to time.  Also please note
that I've reorganized the footnotes in the interest of readability, as the
page & section boundaries are not obvious in the OCR'ed copy.

You should be receiving the following three documents.  (Note that I have not
included the Schedules attached to the complaints, which are quite
voluminous, and are not really required in order to understand what's going
on here.)

First, the Cylink complaint against RSA, filed June 30th.  This suit is very
brief.

Second, RSA's relatively swift motion to dismiss the Cylink complaint, filed
July 25th, and desire a hearing on or soon after September 9th on this
motion.  This document and its enclosed memorandum of supporting points,
written by RSA, is substantially longer than the complaint itself and is
quite interesting reading.

Finally, I've enclosed an immensely interesting and in-depth complaint filed
on July 26th by Roger Schlafley, which is probably the best of the bunch.

Enjoy...