ACTION ALERT! PTO Commission Lehman's Intell. Property report

Hi all --  [blind cc'ed to numerous folks]

Just spotted this in Dave Farber's interesting-people msgs.

Personally, I think that Lehman and the PTO is permanently-entrenched in
offering nothing better than band-aids to protect the past.  I think that
the *only* chance we have for a more-enlightened approach to freedom
versus software monopolies is massive, virulent [articulate] *torching*
of our Congress-creatures.  (At the least, it will force the monopolists
to spend much more loot bribing friendly votes from the representatives
they are buying.)

Like always, freedom requires vigilence AND action.

--jim
Jim Warren, columnist for MicroTimes, Government Technology, BoardWatch, etc.
[email protected]  -or-  [email protected]
345 Swett Rd., Woodside CA 94062; voice/415-851-7075; fax/415-851-2814

===re===