Re: Snore...Re: e$: buyinfo, internet commerce, and GMU

> Cox is getting a lot of press and is positioning his team to get some
> serious NIS&T money. There are serious privacy problems with Cox's
> superdistribution. There may be solutions, but so far, nothing that I've
> seen mitigates the 1984 aspects of Cox's ideas.

Can you elaborate on that? I've been pushing what I understand to be
superdistribution (although never by that name) forever (as measured
in 20 yr old time) and I'm afraid I'm not familiar with the aspects
of which you speak. Has he proposed some sort of nightmarish enforcement
system?

Cheers,

Jason W. Solinsky