RE; creating privacy crises

 Want to launch a privacy crisis? Try anonymously posting a few
adoption records!

 I've always thought this was an interesting area, information
about the real you being kept from you. I won't start a diagression
flame fest by going on about "adoption horror stories" ( Hmmm,
interesting book idea there!)

Brian Williams
Extropian
Cypherpatriot

"Cryptocosmology: Sufficently advanced communication is
                  indistinguishable from noise." --Steve Witham

 "Have you ever had your phones tapped by the government? YOU WILL
  and the company that'll bring it to you....  AT&T" --James Speth