Re: MIT Fascism

> So MIT=FBI?  I knew it was just another TLA.  The fire fights on the Quad
> must be exciting.  How many "citizens" *did* MIT security kill last year?

There is no MIT Secret Service, and you're not in it!

-derek

To err is human.  To forgive is not our policy.

         Derek Atkins, SB '93 MIT EE, G MIT Media Laboratory
       Member, MIT Student Information Processing Board (SIPB)
    Home page: http://www.mit.edu:8001/people/warlord/home_page.html
       [email protected]    PP-ASEL     N1NWH    PGP key available