Re: Zimmermann/NSA debate postponed

THUS SPAKE Rick Busdiecker <[email protected]>:
# Alright, well I'll go ahead and be the weanie that points out that
# this is the first non-signed message from PRZ to appear here, at least
# in a long time.
#
# Conspiracy theory anyone?  :-)

Could also be that we're at CRYPTO94 at UCSB, and there are no
phones in the dorm rooms, and we have to use other peoples'
computers .... right now I'm in the library on a stupid ibm
terminal ...  if I used PGP right now, I'd have to type my
password thru a plaintext telnet session :( so i won't.

				unsigned, strick