List of reliable remailers

Hi all,

   I have written and installed a remailer pinging script which
collects detailed information about remailer features and reliability.

   To use it, just finger [email protected]

   There is also a Web version of the same information, at
http://www.cs.berkeley.edu/~raph/remailer-list.html

   Please let me know about any other remailers which I missed. I've
only included remailers which can mail to arbitrary addresses, so I
already know chop and twwells are missing.

   If you've got a Web page, please feel free to include a link to
this page. If you think your Web page is relevant to the subject of
remailers, let me know and I'll link it in.

   Comments and suggestions welcome!

   Note to remailer operators: this script generates hourly ping
messages. If you don't want that, let me know and I will take your
mailer off the list, or increase the interval between pings.

Raph Levien