Re: Untitled

In article <[email protected]>,
Douglas R. Floyd <[email protected]> wrote:

>I most likely will get toasted for this, but here goes:

Naw...

>I seriously wonder who is trying to create a repressive government.  Clinton
>cannot pass a simple crime bill, much less become Big Brother.

Oh?  Just wait and see... Now it just has to get past a Republican
 point of order (it breaks the Budget Act) that requires 60%.  Once
 past that, it's home-free.

Even if he can't pass the Crime Bill (which I think is one of the most
 frightening pieces of legislation in a long time: 2nd Amendment right
 to violent revolution aside, it includes a measure which requires
 anybody *accused* of a "sex crime" to be tested for HIV, at the
 alleged victim's demand), think of it as a sort of "Pascal's Wager."

I'd far rather be wrong about this country getting dangerously
 oppresive than be wrong about it being just fine, business as usual.
 YM, of course, MV.
--
L. Todd Masco  | "Large prime numbers imply arrest."  - Previously meaningless
[email protected]  |   grammatically correct sentence.  Now...